Teaching With Gadgets

How Technology Can Help Today's Teacher

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mobile Tech Roundup

Check out my favourite podcast (well, it's in a tie with On The Run With Tablet PCs) Mobile Tech Roundup. If you love mobile technology then you will love this podcast. James Kendrick, Dave Ciccone, and Kevin Toffel offer great insight into a wide range of mobile gadgets. I find their discussions to be brilliant and often find myself having a chuckle as I listen to them on the 30 minute drive in to work.

On that note, check out how other professionals use their mobile technology and think about how you can apply that to teaching. I've been doing this for a number of years and find myself inspired by these people who volunteer their time for the better good of us all.

Great podcast guys! Keep up the great work and thanks for getting out the new podcast - I was having withdrawal symptoms!